Monday, July 9, 2007

Jake and Drew


Reagan, Kolt, Jake and Drew



Barry and Haley




Barry and Haley finally tied the knot.

Brian's little brother got married on Saturday. My boys were the ring bearers, and Drew was one of the flower girls. The other flower girl was my niece Reagan (Greg and Lisa's daughter). They did a fantastic job. I didn't get many great pictures - it was a very busy day. Hopefully the photographer got some good ones!

I was the MC for the reception. It actually turned out really good (They even laughed when I made a joke - phew!). It was a really fun night. I heard from a few people it was probably one of the best wedding receptions they had been to. It was upbeat, there were some good laughs, and all the speech's were short and in good taste.

I'll try and get the video posted of the kids coming down the isle too.

The Giles side is having a get together in honour of Daylene's (my cousin) upcoming wedding this Wednesday, and Brian and I are off to our good friends Mike and Trish's wedding at Emerald Lake Lodge this coming weekend. Next week is Jake's hockey camp in Sylvan Lake. There won't be any stampeding for me this year :(

Love
Jodi

P.S. You can click on the pictures to see it bigger if you like.

No comments: