Thursday, July 16, 2009

First year of Field Lacrosse

Hi Everyone,

We are on a roll now! Yaaay. The next few posts will be in no particular order, now that I have so much to catch up on - but that's because there is so much to catch up on!


Both boys played field Lacrosse this year. They really enjoyed it. It was good. Kolt was still labelled a tyke so he never got to play any official games. Jake never really played much for official games this year either, but he did get to play "sort of" games.

I snapped some pics of Jake at Lacrosse in his gear. He looked sooo big. Everywhere we go, he always seems so big to me now. I kept forgetting my camera on Kolts practice night, so unfortunately, no pics of him in his gear :( I know, I know, Bad Mom!






Here are some pics of Brian and the kids playing lacrosse at home. This was a particularly beautiful evening during the summer. I love nights like this where we all just hang out together and play :)



During the game I was playing around with photo shoots. Of course, you can't get Jake away from the game, so he wasn't included in the photo shoot. But here are Kolt and Drew. The barn makes an amazing background don't you think?








That about sums this post up. Just wanted to share one of my favorite nights of the summer!
Love,
Jodi

No comments: