Monday, August 18, 2008

A little bit of this and that...

Well, it looks like if I had a million dollars - Digger would win it. Guess what buddy?? You are my new best friend :)

As for pictures of the house. I can't take any today - it's very messy. Unfortunately, all there is to see is paint and walls. I'm still waiting for my kitchen cabinets, office, main bathroom, new furniture. I'm sure it's all coming - all good things take time right? Well Stanley is a good thing, so I guess he's gonna take some time.

Meanwhile, I thought I would post some random picture's of the goings on in our world....

First of all, Drew got her first bike. It's a "heartbreaker" bike. Seemed suitable for the little darling. Man, she is a go-getter! At first she could pedal, but not steer, or steer, but not pedal. She seems to have the hang of it now, but has figured out it is much more fun if someone is pushing her - we're trying desperately to break that habit, but so far, its not working. So we take turns catering to our princess!



Here are a few pics of us out on our golf course. It has provided us hours of entertainment, not only that, but really improved our short game (and the boys long game). Watch out Tiger, here comes the Tebb-tuplets!





This is a cute story.... The boys wanted pancakes one morning, so I told them sure....go ahead and make them yourselves. This is the recipe on the back of the box. It calls for a cup of milk, 1 egg, and 1 1/4 of the pancake mix (no we do not make them from scratch).



So Jake came up to me, and asked me if this cup was full enough to use or if he needed more milk for the "cup of milk". He can be a trickster, but he was dead serious - it was sooo cute! Guess we have some more work to do on our homeschool cooking classes :)


The kids sure love Meeka. She has turned into one very special dog. The kind you just don't come across everyday. This is Drew hugging her good morning. She goes everywhere with the kids all day long, and Jake spends a lot of time playing catch with her and scratching her.....


Here is a pic of the 3 of them....
Awww, we got the ponies home to our place finally. They are sooo cute! The one on the right is "Label", she is the mommy, and "Sable" is the one on the left. Sable is 3 now, but Label is her mom. The kids ride Label all of the time, but Sable is yet to be broke. Jake hopped on her on a whim once, and she bucked all the way across the pen until she launched him.

Jake has started mowing grass this year. He enjoys it and has been doing hours of it. He does a fantastic job.
Brian took the small overhead garage door out of the garage, and built a man door and window. He enclosed a little room that the doors leads to, so it looks great, and now he has a space to turn into the office, which means he moves out of the house soon - Hallelujah! We are both too messy to try and share an office - it's mass confusion when we do.
That's all for now. We went camping last week, I'll try to post some pics of that soon......hopefully construction on the kitchen will start soon, and I'll have some pics to post.

Love,
Jodi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "new best buddy" you must have ment I am your best good friend from way back when...and I am so proud I got my name mentioned at the start of the blog...hip-hip horay for me...umm you never mentioned if you called stanley a "FAG" for me??? I will await your answer with extreme anticapation...I am sure thats not how you spell that word...

Leah said...

Ha Ha! Your blog is great! I was bored at work and playing on facebook and noticed it. You and your family are soooooooo entertaining! Keep blogging!

Karyn said...

Great blog Jodi, Your kids are too cute! How were the pancakes? And what did the kitchen look like after...i know if it were my kids, you wouldn't want to see the kitchen! After Jake breaks the one mini, I have two more to break here!