Friday, February 22, 2008

Greetings from the non-poster

Hello!

I feel like I have abandoned my blog - as many of you must feel the same. I just looked and my last post was January 9th. Shocking that the time goes so fast!
I have lot's to post about, Kolt turned 6, Brian turned 30, I turned 31, and we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. Brian and I went to Vegas with Jason & Sabrina, Drew started peeing and occasionally "poot"ing in the toilet. Hockey season is coming to a close (or at least the regular season), and lacrosse will be starting in April. Jake was asked to join Spring hockey, which is pretty exciting, as it is the elite AAA league.
But I'm going to leave you hanging yet again - we have 5 games this weekend, and we need to be at the rink in about 1/2 an hour.
Keep your fingers crossed that I will get my act together soon, and get back in the groove of bragging about our spectacular life!

Until then, lots of love to you all!

Love,
Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, missed you posting!! Glad you are getting back at it.