Friday, October 16, 2009

I have a new knowledge and a NEW PLAN!!!

Good News!

Cousin Leanne has given me a tip as to how to upload my pics quicker. That has been what has held me up - so good news! I will be posting again.


Isn't this a great picture of us! It is so rare to get such great smiles on both of the boys in the same picture. Brian wasn't able to make it to Thanksgiving at Julie & Reg's, which is why he's not in the picture :(






Just to test what she has taught me, I have uploaded some pics from Thanksgiving at Julie and Reg's. One of those pics, is Julie, Leanne and I... what a nice picture! And what a nice picture of mom and dad as well.

Stay Tuned for More....

Love,
Jodi
**Update, I have changed the dates on some of my new posts, to closer to the time of year when whatever I am posting about was happening. So you can scroll down for new stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so the suggestion worked. So glad. and wow that was a lot of catching up. Good to read again. and makes me wonder if I should start one of these two.
Leanne

Jodi Tebb said...

Absolutely you should! I have never regretted doing this for one minute. my only regret is that I don't post to it more!
You have so much to talk about with your photography, and stampin ideas etc. I think it's a great idea!