Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little about me & what I've been doing....

So I have recently determined that I am my happiest when I am either creating or learning. I've found a bunch of new blogs to read lately that are about primitive country decorating, and do it yourself decorating, and craft making etc. I can't stop reading them. I have learned so many new tricks and techniques to make or re make so many wonderful things. I'm completely addicted. I stay up for hours reading forums & blogs. I am awake early in the morning excited about all of the things I want to do.

Here was a lamp I re did. This picture would have been the 'before' picture had I remembered to take one. This is a mini version of the lamp -- it's re do is on the way!

This is the almost finished version. What a difference!!! The best part is that it only cost me a can of spray paint and a lampshade (9.99 @ Walmart).


I would like to dress the lampshade up a little. I've already stained it (it was stark white). I'm thinking about wrapping fabric around the bottom of the shade, these are my three choices..... Which one do you guys like best?


Many more projects to come - I'm so excited to do them all!

Jodi

No comments: