Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kolt's Graduation



Here's the pics from Kolt's preschool graduation. How adorable was he?





Friday morning I leave for 3 days to go houseboating with "the girls". It's Trish's stagette. Sounds like a great time but I'm not sure how well I will do with only myself to look after. I have become very low maintenance compared to all who I look after on a daily basis. It'll still be fun - just pretty low key compared to what I'm used to.

The big concern seems to be who I am leaving the kids with. They will be with Brian. (I'm sure his mom and mine will get to spend some "quality time" with them too!) We will all be fine, just a little out of routine. (Do I sound convinced??)

I'll be back monday with some pics from the trip. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Jodi

No comments: